Eltek Semiconductor Obsolescence Solutions
Eltek re-manufactures obsolete products using silicon from the original source, to the published datasheet or to customer specifications.
When the silicon can no longer be sourced from the original manufacturer, Eltek will search for material or a suitable alternative. In addition, Eltek has access to a range of mature foundry technologies to re-start diffusion of wafers.
By bringing together our core skills of die procurement, processing and storage with packaging and screening we provide cost effective, bespoke solutions for component obsolescence.
Eltek adopts a consultative approach to obsolescence management, providing component information and market intelligence which is complementary to that generated by specialist software tools. Our objective is to offer early warning of potential component obsolescence and suggest counter strategies to mitigate possible supply problems.
Activities and Services
Eltek offers a range of services to counter component obsolescence;
• Procurement of silicon on behalf of customer
• Worldwide search for original silicon and alternatives
• Monitoring of component availability
Die Bank Storage:
• Storage of silicon in wafer, die or packaged form
• Lot qualifications and monitoring
Packaging and Test:
• Assembly, test and screening
• Characterisation and qualification
• Re-screening of components
• Re-target existing design to new process
• Design migration (FPGA to ASIC)
• Re-manufacture from original mask set
|Eltek Sales Contact USA:
Electronic Components Inc.
Tel: 1 508 881 8399
Fax: 1 508 881 0084